Our People – Your Candidates
- We know what candidates expect when registering with an agency and we exceed that expectation by dealing with each person as an individual, assessing their skills and experience whilst listening to what it is that they really want to do each day and where they would like to be in the future.
- We will agree to meet the right candidates “out of hours” if required, thereby protecting their confidentiality and current employment whilst attracting the best employees for your vacancies.
- We take time and care to attract and retain the right candidates for your roles so that when you recruit a person from Better People Ltd – they stay with you.
- We see our candidates as the mirror image of our business, reflecting us and the high standards of professionalism and conduct we expect of ourselves.
- We only work with candidates who are committed, enthusiastic, professional and who reflect the values of our clients and those of Better People
- Our clients say that they people we source for them bring about real transformation in the businesses they join
- We expect to be able to provide a positive client profile to our candidates and so expect our client standards to reflect that in a similarly positive and professional way.
When selecting our candidates for registration, we look for an in-depth understanding of what motivates them, of their commitment, of their skills and their relevant experience and achievements as well all appropriate “Eligibility to Work” checks in line with current Home Office guidelines and legislation.
Better People Ltd are the first recruitment business in the UK to receive Talent Dynamics Flow Consultant Accreditation. This means that we can offer individual profiles and debriefs – helping candidates understand how to achieve flow and maximise on their personal effectiveness. It is also proving invaluable to businesses when recruiting, helping them to achieve maximum performance from their teams, build revenue, reduce absenteeism and promote creativity.
We have specialist skills in the area of recruitment for skilled and experienced managers of all types. Sales Managers, HR Managers, Practice Managers, Operations Managers, Office Managers, Finance/Accounts Managers, Marketing Specialists, Sales Executives, Buyers, Engineering and all types of Administration Support. We cover the West Midlands, Oxfordshire, Berkshire , Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and London
We only take on the right people. Better People who transform the businesses they join.With a team of highly experienced recruiters based across the Midlands and South of England, we offer our clients a local expert who understands the challenges of your local area, logistics, demographics, local salaries and anything else you might like to ask a recruiter!
You will be able to ask us questions about our people because we have taken the time to get to know them.
Your next step
If you would like to hear more about how working with Better People can help you source the very best candidates for your business, and you would like to understand how we can support you bringing about genuine transformation in your business by having the right people working for you, then take the next step, for a free confidential consultation with our MD Jayne Johnson
Call us on 01491 836632
Email Jayne on email@example.com
We assure you of the very best recruitment service available.