Help your new recruit to hit the ground running.
First 100 Days Coaching Programme for Senior Leaders
If you are investing in a new senior member of the team, you will have high expectations.
- You want them to:
- Be ‘up and running’ as fast as possible
- Build relationships quickly
- Have a strong personal impact
- Demonstrate solid leadership skills
- Achieve results
The First 100 Days coaching programme is designed to support your new recruit from day one, helping them to take control, engage and motivate their team to ensure they make a real impact. And to get results as quickly as possible.
Spread over 100 days, your new leader will have 6 x two hour coaching sessions with an experienced Executive Coach.
- The programme will typically (but not exclusively) include:
- Developing personal impact
- Building critical relationships
- Exploring your leadership style
- Understanding your Personality Profile
- Engaging and motivating your new team
There will also be time to explore and address real live issues as they arise, supporting your new recruit through this potentially stressful and often lonely transition.
To find out more and check availability of our Executive Coaches, please contact us on 01491 836632/07748402587
Programme includes 6 x 2 hour coaching sessions, unlimited email contact in between sessions & personality profiling
Cost – £2,700 plus travelling expenses