Research Analyst - Mergers and Acquisitions
40-60k plus £30k bonus
Our Newbury based client is looking for an experienced M&A Research Analyst to join their successful Mergers & Acquisitions team.
The Research Analyst provides key project research to predominately sell-side clients. They are also responsible for the creation of valuation/insight reports in order to assist the Client Directors in the process of securing new clients. They will play a key part in helping generate successful completions and resultant success fees. Our client provides a bespoke premium service to carefully selected clients and as part of this team, the Research Analyst’s performance will reflect this in all interactions with clients and colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary based on experience –
Between £40k-£60k with an uncapped bonus of £30k+ after successful 6 month probationary period
- participate as a key part of the pitch team to help secure instructions on sell and occassionally buy side clients.
- conduct well thought through research, typically for sell side mandate, but occassionally buy side acquirers too.
- compile valuation and insight reports
- liaise with other project staff to ensure the smooth running of the client engagement.
- provide weekly & monthly KPIs/statistics to the CEO.
- detailed business/financial analysis
- update CRM system with new contacts
- where appropriate attend Masterclass workshops and other events and exhibitions
- highly experienced and successful Researcher, with ideally at least 3 years M&A experience.
- well-organised and able to work to strict deadlines.
- an eye for detail/accuracy.
- articulate and effective communication
- highly effective team player.
- competent PC skills (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Sage)
- use initiative and able to work without much supervision
- enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated.
- numerate and able to interpet financial records/reporting.
- Confident in client meetings, able to contribute meaningfully and present their research and findings
If you are interested in joining this team as they experience massive growth, now is a great time to do that.
Please send us your CV in MSWord format and we will call you to arrange an interview with us.