IT Support Administrator - Oxford - Up to £25k
IT Support Administrator
A great opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and forward-thinking professional business. Our clients are an award winning organisation who are leaders in their field. They have attractive offices based in a prime location in Oxford town centre. As well as being very near the train station they are based in the heart of Oxford city centre.
The role is predominantly assisting with the firm’s Practice management system as well as helping with day-to-day queries that arise from all employees.
- Training staff on Office 365 including IT induction training
- Maintenance and development of the IT infrastructure
- Working closely with the firm’s IT provider
- Assisting staff with queries relating to hardware, networks, phone systems, server and other IT related queries.
- Build and maintain workflows in the management system
- Upload and maintain the templates including coding of templates
- Excellent IT literacy and skills
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 including Exchange online, Azure and server 2016
- Knowledge of SQL and MQuery and Mimecast an advantage
- Knowledge of Tikit Partner for windows an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Self-starter, confident, team player.
If you think you have the right skills and enjoy helping people with their IT, then this role is for you!
Please send us your CV in Word format.
We can’t wait to hear from you!