Bookkeeper - Windsor - Up to £33k
Up to £33k
Our client is a thriving multi office accountancy practice with a presence across the Thames valley.
They have a busy friendly office in Windsor where everyone works together as a team providing a supportive professional accounting and book keeping service to a wide range of businesses.
They are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source a skilled and experienced book keeper for their Windsor office.
The role is to support clients with their accounts and book keeping.
This will involve:
- Speaking to clients on the phone, answering their queries and chasing up information and paperwork
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll for multiple clients
- VAT Returns
- Management account preparation
- Working to deadlines
- Working on Xero, Sage and Excel
The role would suit someone who has worked in a busy team where they have been required to multi-task, “keeping all the plates spinning” to meet deadlines and work with clients to help them meet their accounting deadlines.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Experienced in a similar role
- Experienced of working with cloud based accounting systems – ideally Xero
- Experienced working with Sage would be an advantage
- Familiar with payroll, management account preparation and preparation of VAT returns.
- Numerate and customer focussed
- Good communicators with clear speech
- Living within easy commuting distance of their Windsor office.
The company offers free parking so car drivers are accommodated.
If you are interested in this interesting and varied role,and can do some or all of the tasks listed above, please apply now sending us your CV in MS Word format.
Can’t wait to hear from you!