Office Manager - Weybridge - Up to £35k- Filled
Up to £35k
Our client is a prestigious property management company who are working with us here at Better People Ltd to recruit an accomplished office manager for their office in central Weybridge.
The purpose of the role is to provide Office Manager support across a range of office administrative functions and to manage one accounts person.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Direct the business affairs of the company by implementing the decisions of the board of directors and general manager
- Regular liaison with general manager and operations manager
- Act as advisor to the directors and general manager
- Handle company share transactions and deed transfers
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, bankers and shareholders
- Attend and take minutes of meetings (monthly board meeting, AGM, others as required)
- Prepare reports, budgets and forecasts as required
- Supervise financial administration, including preparation of financial statements and budgets
- Review and answer all correspondence
- Maintain company website, email and IT infrastructure, review and recommend suitable upgrades as necessary
- Organise and oversee mailouts for shareholders and residents
- Manage Administrative/Accounts Assistant
- Liaise with Golf and Tennis club administrators as required
Ideal Candidates will Have:
Good speech and personal presentation
Flexibility to work 1 evening a month and 2 evenings a year to attend board meetings and AGMs.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to supervise with experience in office management
- Well organised and able to work independently as well as being a member of a small team
- Discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Good working knowledge of Sage financial software
- Experience of database management (ACT software knowledge preferable)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel essential)
This is a varied and interesting role where you need to be self motivated, well organised, detail conscious, diplomatic and discreet.
If you would like to hear more about this interesting role, please call today or apply immediately and we will call you. The client is offering immediate interviews for selected candidates.
Hrs of work can be 8-3/8.30-2.30/9-3/9.30-3.30 Monday to Friday
Can't wait to hear from you!