Project Manager Construction - Reading - £50k- Filled
Project Manager - Construction
£40 - £50k
Our Client is an architectural Interior Design company offering a full turnkey solution from design to build. They work to high specifications and have a reputation for meticulous craftsmanship. Their unique approach means that they are attracting more and more clients.
They are based in South Oxfordshire and are working with us to source an experienced Project Manager to run construction projects and teams of subcontractors in and around the Reading area.
This is a great time to be joining this growing business. The organisation is expanding and this role is key to the growth of the business. To reflect the contribution of this individual, there will be a profit related bonus payable to the Project Manager which will be paid on a quarterly bonus and is based on individual performance and company profit
Ideal Candidates will be:
- Be experienced Project Managers with construction background.
- Have an engineering degree or other relevant qualification.
- Be comfortable spending most of their days on site
- Be IT literate with ability to run and work from schedules and work flow /production charts
- Ideally have project management software experience – Prince2 or similar, as well as MS Office -particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Be experienced managing budgets
- Be personable engaging individuals who are able to lead and motivate people.
- Have experience dealing with the trades and disciplines involved in residential construction projects.
- Be able to work from technical drawings and elevations
- Have experience managing client relationships providing written updates, resolving issues etc.
- Be presentable, articulate, diplomatic and great under pressure.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to deliver the exceptional finish and service for which our client is well known.
- Have their own transport
Following the probation period there will be a profit share incentive package, related to results.
You would be joining a hardworking team who are passionate about their business, their brand and their values. Your role will grow with the business. Send us your CV now, in MSWord format.
We can’t wait to hear from you!