Data Analyst - Chalgrove - OX44
Business Data Analyst
£27 – 30k
Our client is working with us to source an experienced Business Data Analyst. The role is to develop and manage a stock management system, as well as analytical reporting systems to support existing commercial activities and to work on and implement innovation.
We can consider recent graduates with the right attitude and skills as well as more experienced individuals, most importantly you must have the attitude and flexibility to grow with a fast growing company.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Maintenance and creation of stock management systems using Excel and Orderwise as well as management of data to produce weekly stock valuation data.
- Managing and importing data to maintain costing analysis
- Forecasting of monthly revenue is several different currencies
- Support monthly order cycle incorporating stock management system
- Analysis and modelling of company data across all departments using business intelligence tools, forecasting and analysis of sales activities, planning of new core product and impacts on current stock.
Ideal Candidates will have:
Degree level education in a related discipline (e.g. STEM)
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills
- Own transport due to rural location.
- Scripting languages (e.g. VBA, Python, Bash)
- Business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, JasperReport)
- Exposure to MySQL, including building basic MySQL queries.
- Own transport due to rural location
If you are interested in this varied and fast paced Data Analyst role -we can't wait to hear from you!
We will need your CV in MS Word format and all candidates will undergo a thorough interview with one of our consultants before being considered for submission. We offer these interviews "out of hours" so if that works better for you, please make us aware of that.