Landscape Gardener - Oxfordshire - Up to £23k
Our client is a garden design, landscaping and maintenance company covering Oxfordshire and surrounding counties. They have an excellent reputation as experts in their field providing a friendly, reliable and high quality garden design and landscaping service.
They are looking for an experienced individual to work in their Landscape Gardening Team.
• have a full driving licence
• have some horticultural experience
• have a keen interest in and experience of landscaping (soft and hard landscaping ideally)
• be hard working and self-motivated.
• enjoy manual and heavy work
• work outdoors under any weather conditions
• be able to work individually and in a team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and undertake landscaping and construction work, including patio laying and decking, driveways pathways etc
- Prepare and construct driveways, footways and other work of a similar nature
- Construction of as well as repair of walls, fences, sheds, ponds and fountains, etc.
- Maintain and clean equipment and van
If you are interested in joining this friendly and supportive team and work in an award winning and growing business with a great reputation, then please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you!