Book Keeper - Pt Time - Andover
Part Time 20-25 hrs a Week
Our client is a rural business offering support to a range of organisations from micro businesses and start ups to well established businesses.
They are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source a qualified and experienced book keeper/administrator to join their team.
As well as book keeping the role will include the provision of all types of accounts and general admin tasks. The individual in this role will be speaking to clients on the phone and responding to email queries as well as helping clients with very basic marketing related tasks. (training will be provided of course!)
Attention to detail is essential as is a friendly flexible and professional approach to work.
Ideal Candidates will be:
- Qualified book keepers - AAT/ICB/CIMA
- Ideally experienced running payrolls (not essential)
- Experienced with bank reconciliations, cash allocations and payment set ups.
- Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- Preparation of Sole trader accounts ( exp would be an advantage)
- Tax Calc preparation (exp would be an advantage)
- Occasional visits to client premises.
- Experienced working with cloud based accounting systems such as Quick Books or Xero.
- Customer focussed and personable
- Prepared to take on a range of business support tasks such as adding simple content to client websites and social media posting. (training will be given where required).
If you are interested in this interesting and varied role, please apply today. You would be joining a friendly and supportive team, working in a lovely rural location. They even welcome well behaved dogs so if you wanted to bring your dog to work – you could!
Hours need to be worked over 5 days a week or a min of 4.
School hours 9.30 – 2.30, can be considered but this is a full time permanent role so you will be required to work in the school holidays.
There may be some opportunities to work from home but the majority of work needs to be done at the office or at a client office.
Send us your CV in MS Word format and we will be in touch.
We can’t wait to hear from you!