Site Foreman - Landscaping - £26k - Oxfordshire
Landscaping Site Foreman/Senior Team Leader
Up to £26k (with use of van)
Our client is an award- winning garden design company who work on residential soft and hard landscaping projects across Oxfordshire and neighbouring counties. They have a reputation for a quality first time, great attitude and excellent customer service.
As their business grows they are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source a Site Foreman/Senior Team Leader
Their office is based in West Oxfordshire and they work across Oxfordshire and the bordering counties.
As The Site Foreman/ Team Leader
You Will -
- Oversee the successful implementation and completion of landscaping projects
- Have experience of planning your team work load to ensure maximum output and efficiency.
- Be responsible for ensuring you have the correct materials, tools and plant equipment for each job
- Setting and meeting targets and deadlines
- Ensuring the efficient use of all resources as well as the ability to plan for the unknown (absence, ground conditions, weather) and still keeping the project on target.
- Be an excellent communicator, being positive and professional with clients and colleagues
- Be responsible for the daily health and safety of your team, ensuring compliance with the health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure daily maintenance of vehicles, plant and tools is carried out
- Ensure team members adhere to site rules
You will need to have a Driving Licence, experience of leading a team and both hard and soft landscaping skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients. You will be an experienced leader/supervisor and will be able to demonstrate experience in all these areas.
In return, you will be paid a basic salary up to £26, 000.00, company pension, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by half a day for each years’service as well as career development and training opportunities. You will be eligible for a 1-3% performance based pay rise every year.
If you would like to apply for this role with a supportive and highly reputable landscaping business, then please send us your CV now and we will call you.
We offer “out of hours” phone support so if you are working full time, we are happy to speak to you after 6 in the evenings and on Saturdays
Can’t wait to hear from you!