Financial Services Administrator - Banbury - Up to £26k plus bonus
Financial Services Administrator
Up to £26K per year + bonus
(salary dependent on experience)
We are delighted to be working with a Wealth Management company in Banbury who are looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their growing team.
The company offer an excellent training programme to help you progress, develop and qualify in this field. You will receive a competitive salary and a company bonus.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Dealing with all incoming post and prioritising as appropriate.
- Preparation of client review packs.
- Processing and submission of client applications.
- Dealing with client requests for illustrations.
- Other ad hoc administration duties as required.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Experience administration within a pensions and investments role or working for an IFA.
- Experience of writing suitability reports.
- Proven experience of working in a highly compliant environment.
- Ability to liaise at with clients and other business associates in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- FS qualifications would be extremely beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this role in a professional environment where your qualifications and experience will be valued and rewarded, please apply today. We will need your CV in MSWord format.
Can’t wait to hear from you!