Pt Time Digital Marketing Coordinator - £13-15 per hr.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Part Time -25 Hours per week
£13-15 per hour.
Digital Marketing Coordinator – Part Time 25 Hours per week
My client is an organisation who work with business people to help them create a mindset for success. They run groups and workshops attracting entrepreneurs and business people who are committed to their own success and want support to achieve that success. They write their own course content and are a highly creative and dynamic business.
Due to their success and rapid growth they are working with us to recruit an experienced marketing professional to join their team as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The role is a new one and is being offered on a part time flexible, work from home basis.
You will be able to work the weekly hours more or less to suit you although there is a preference for a presence Monday Tuesday Wednesday for some hours, with the rest being worked as you prefer.
Success will be rewarded with twice yearly bonuses when the team achieve their targets.
The company office is in Newbury. You will spend some time with the Sales Director during induction and training but apart from that you can work from home.
The purpose of the role is to focus on the execution of on and offline and marketing campaigns to generate online sales and bring people to events and will include:
- Social Media Marketing – Managing all Social Media Channels with a focus on targeting B2B prospects. Preferred experience in LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Writing content which drives lead generation
- Planning and Reporting – creating S.M.A.R.T. marketing plans and reporting weekly on results, including the use of Google Analytics and social media platform analytics, measuring engagement.
- Working to targets with accountability for results
- Campaign management
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have campaign management experience
- Will ideally have experience with Infusionsoft (or another CRM).
- Will be experienced in creating/writing lead generating content
- Up-to-date digital marketing skills with a focus on B2B Social Media
- Will be experienced working with, reporting and analysing data and analytics
- MS Office skills
- Will be self driven, motivated, accountable and enthusiastic.
This is a growing business where you will be offered flexibility and autonomy. Your contribution will be valued and recognised. This is a new role, so you will have the chance to make it your own.