Sales Administrator - Basingstoke- Full Time or Part Time
Up to £30k
Full Time or Part Time
My client is a technology business with offices in Basingstoke and London. As they grow they are increasing their Sales Team to incorporate a new Sales Administrator/Coordinator. This role will be based in their Basingstoke office where there is free parking.
The role can be either full time or part time. Part time hours would need to be worked everyday Monday to Friday and the minimum number of hours per week is 25.
The role will involve all aspects of sales and admin support to 2 Sales Directors and the sales team.
Duties will include:
Writing and following up on quotes.
Research for sales projects/campaigns
Obtaining quotes from suppliers
General sales administration
Handling directors’ emails
Managing Directors diaries
Collating and tracking of statistics
Coordinating and arranging meetings
Taking and managing incoming calls for Directors
- Will have worked in a similar role before
- Will have good communication skills both in writing and in person
- Will be able to demonstrate commercial awareness and an understanding of the sales process, including targets, deadlines etc
- Will be able to show that their previous roles have required a high attention to detail
- Will be resourceful, flexible and able to manage own workload
- Will be confident diplomatic and outgoing and possess good “people skills”
- Will be a confident user of MS Office including Outlook Word Excel and Powerpoint
- Will be familiar with other office technologies, databases etc.
This role could be either full time or part time. The minimum number of hours worked in a week would be 25 with the full-time role being 37.5 hours per week.
We can offer flexible hours so whether you need to start slightly later at 9.30 and finish at 2.30, for the right person we may be able to accommodate that.
Please apply now sending us your CV in MSWord format and we will get back to you. You will be called for a phone interview with us here at Better People Ltd, followed by a face to face interview with us before your CV is submitted to the client for consideration.
Can't wait to hear from you!