Customer Service Assistant - Henley
Customer Support Assistant
Henley on Thames
Our client is one the areas’ leading plumbing and heating companies and due to a rapid increase in their business, they are working with us here at Better People to source a talented Customer Support Assistant to work with the installation fitters and customers to ensure a high level of service to their domestic customers.
The Customer Support Assistant will support the Customer Manager but will also manage their own workload. They will be responsible for a range of tasks covering everything from answering the phone, to scheduling work and updating the website and looking after their social media. It is an interesting and varied role.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Customer Support experience – ideally in a similar environment
- All round administration experience including preparation of quotes, filing and data entry.
- Will be computer literate – ideally with experience of a database, MS Office including Excel and Powerpoint
- Experienced in handling telephone calls and demanding customers
- Experience in advertising, website management, social media for business.
- Computer literate (database, Word, Excel, e mail)
- Good numeracy skills
- Will be familiar with and able to make basic updates to website and post on social media – Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- Good knowledge of the local area would be an advantage ( Henley)
- Experience of working in a role managing engineers/fitters or contractors would be an advantage.
- Own transport due to rural location
Job hours are 07.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch break.