HR Adviser - Salisbury
Better People are working with one of our clients to source an experienced HR Advisor to join their team based at their offices in Salisbury.
They provide cost effective HR solutions and Health and Safety support. They aim to give their clients peace of mind that comes with knowing that their business practices comply with UK Employment law. Offering their clients, professional, supportive and speedy advice to give them peace of mind and leave them free to run their business ess.
HR Adviser – The Role
The main purpose of the HR Adviser role is to provide telephone and email advice to clients on HR and employment issues, undertaking HR and Employment case work for clients, to provide day to day HR and Admin support to HR Consultants. Ensuring clients receive the very best service at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
Provision of accurate and detailed HR advice to clients
Respond to emails and calls on the same day – meeting company SLAs
Preparation of Employment documentation for clients including handbooks, contracts etc
HR Admin and Employment Law support for clients on the phone and by email
Attend seminars and keep up to date with HR developments as they arise.
Ideal Candidates will have
- Experience in an HR Adviser role
- HR qualifications- qualified or part qualified member of CIPD
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- Experience providing HR and employment law support to clients ( internal or external)
- Experience working with an HR information system such as breatheHR
- Good IT skills including Outlook Word and Excel
- Friendly open and engaging manner and the ability to work flexibly in a small team environment.
If you are interested in this busy and varied role, please apply today, sending us your CV in MSWord format.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
CIPD, HR Adviser, HR Administrator, Employment Law, breatheHR