Administrator - Wallingford - up to £20k
Up to £20k
My client is a professional services business providing wealth management and investment advice and are based in Wallingford town centre.
As a result of internal promotion, they are looking for an Administrator to join their team based here in Wallingford.
The role would suit someone who wants to build a career in an administration role where training is provided and progression is available for the right person. This vacancy has become available as the previous person in this role has been promoted.
The role involves support of senior staff, researching on line, chasing providers for request responses, writing emails to clients, speaking to clients on the phone, meeting and greeting clients, providing general ad hoc admin support as required using MS Office and industry specific software and databases.
Ideal candidates -
- Will have at least 1 years’ administration experience
- Will have good IT skills particularly Outlook Word and Excel
- Will have a good level of education including GCSE English and Maths
- Will have a desire to learn and progress within a reputable organisation
- Will be smart and well presented
- Will live close to Wallingford
This is a full time role working 9-5.30 Monday to Friday in Wallingford town centre.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today sending us your CV in MSWord format.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!