Customer Services Manager - Chalgrove -£26-28k - Filled
Customer Services Manager
My client is an award-winning personal care provider who offer affordable superior care to elderly and vulnerable people so that they can stay in their own homes.
As they grow, they are working with us here at Better People Ltd to recruit a Customer Services Manager for their new offices in Chalgrove.
The role is a hands- on role where you will be involved with the sourcing of carers for new and existing clients. You will need to be a patient empathetic listener as the clients can often be upset worried or concerned about their family members. You will be speaking to clients and carers throughout your working day. The carer team also require attention and focus to ensure that they are supported and understood. The Customer Services Manager will also allocate work to Carers on a daily basis.
The Customer Services Manager liaises with other departments - Finance and Care Recruitment to ensure that all processes are working efficiently. The Customer Services Manager is also responsible for any commercial, office and IT issues. They will be managing a Customer Service Assistant.
Ideal Candidates will be/have
- experience in a demanding customer service role
- a flexible attitude to their work and be able to adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing business.
- able to demonstrate empathy and understanding
- a caring and supportive manner and able to cope with conflict resolution
- able to work quickly and efficiently in a highly compliant environment
- good management motivation, training and delegation skills
- computer literate and willing and able to learn new systems as they are introduced.
- diplomatic, commercially aware and able to multi task.
- Own transport due to rural location and occasional off- site work.
Experience in a medical/clinical environment may be an advantage but is by no means essential.
You would be joining this team at a time of real growth and success. They have ambitious plans for their expansion so your role would not be a static one! They are a supportive, professional and friendly team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today. Send us your CV in MSWord format.
We can’t wait to hear from you!