Team Administrator - Chalgrove - £18-20k - FILLED
£18k – 20k
Our client is a global business with offices in 3 locations across the UK and in 15 countries worldwide.
They have a new office in Chalgrove (OX44) and as the business is growing they require another Administrator to join their friendly team. The company provide executive level support and consultancy to SMEs globally.
The role is a busy and varied one and will include the following:
- All round admin support
- Managing emails for self and others
- Organising events
- Organising conferences
- Organising and Administering Training
- Booking meetings and inviting attendees on Outlook
- Entering data onto Excel spreadsheets
- Organise and administer induction for new starters
Ideal candidates for this Administrator role will be/have
- Will have knowledge of a range of administration software such as Sharepoint, CRM system experience (MSDynamics) Google Forms or similar as well as a good level of competency with MS Office.
- Well organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Experienced in a similar role
- Well educated and articulate
- Driving licence and own transport
- Positive proactive and flexible attitude
- Able to work without close supervision
- Quick to learn and embrace change
- Will have own transport due to rural location
The work is varied and will mean you getting involved in all aspects of this growing business. You will have the opportunity to attend events and conferences at least a couple of times a year. You will be trained in all aspects of the role so for someone with existing admin skills, this is a great role in a growing business where your contribution will be valued and recognised.
You will have 5 weeks paid holiday in your first year.
Parking is free and there are a range of excellent onsite facilities
Please contact us now – we can’t wait to hear from you! Just send us your CV in MSword and we will get back to you.